African Community Group
Address: 25 Hinkler Avenue
Tel: 01204 657580
Who Does the Organisation Benefit?: BME, Carers, Children (0 -12), Faith communities, Families / single parents, LGBTQ+, Homeless people, Offenders / ex-offenders, Older people, People with learning disabilities, People with mental health issues, Refugees and asylum seekers, Tenants and residents,
Categories of Work: Arts, culture, sport and recreation, Education and research, Employment and training
Where Do They Work?: Greater Manchester, Bolton
Theme of organisation: Arts, culture, sport and recreation, Education and research, Employment and training
The group aims to:
- work with our local Council, national bodies and international organisations.
- create harmony in our community.
- champion diversity needs so as to enable and encourage equality.
- create cultural awareness and integration of different cultures.
- ensure that deprived black Africans and Caribbeans acquire the necessary education and skills for sustainability.
- provide local advice, support and information.
- unite the community to achieve our objectives.