Partnership opportunity: Call-out for partners to deliver assertive outreach interventions with young people in Bolton.
Bolton CVS are seeking interest from Bolton-based voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations to be part of a partnership opportunity focusing on assertive outreach interventions with young people aged 10-18 years in Bolton.
Funding has been allocated by the Be Safe Strategic Partnership to deliver this opportunity in line with the Standing Together strategy for Greater Manchester: www.greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk/media/1268/police-and-crime-plan-standing-together.pdf
To be considered, partner organisations must:
· be Bolton-based or delivering services in Bolton
· be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in delivering services targeting young people aged 10-18 years
- have experience in delivering interventions which address one or more of the following issues:
- Youth crime
- Anti-social behaviour/offending
- Child criminal exploitation
- Child sexual exploitation
- be able to demonstrate they are able to effectively engage with young people to achieve positive outcomes
Tags for events