Volunteers Week is a nationally celebrate event each year, running 1st – 7th June 2019. It is an opportunity for volunteer-involving groups and organisations to recognise and celebrate the passionate individuals who freely give up their time, energy and skill to support causes in their local community and beyond and to promote opportunities for new people to get involved.
Bolton CVS is hosting a series of workshops in the run up to Volunteers Week 2019 (VW2019) in order to support groups and organisations to be pro-active in their planning and to maximise their impact in whatever they decided to do – no matter how big or how small!
By attending a workshop you will:
- Gain step by step support around project planning for a well-managed and impactful VW activity/event plan
- Receive resources and materials to use during VW2019
- Learn from local partners as to what they plan to do and identify opportunities for partnership working
- Link in to Bolton CVS’ larger social media campaign during VW2019 to promote your group and celebrate the contributions of your volunteers
- Learn how Bolton CVS can support you to further develop volunteering within your organisation.
For more information contact Lauren McKechnie, Volunteering and Development Services Coordinator: email@example.com / 01204 546010
Bolton, BL2 6DH
Tags for events