Volunteering Services facilitates the development of good practice in volunteering through learning from the many organisations we work with.
The Volunteer Development Network (VDN) (previously known as the Bolton Volunteer Co-ordinators' Forum) is chaired by Keith Harris from Bolton FM radio station.
It is a great place to stay updated and share good practice with peers involved in managing and supporting volunteers. Attending the VDN is also a great way of evidencing your groups commitment to upholding good practice around volunteering if you have signed up to the Bolton Volunteer Charter!
- Volunteer Development Network: 2nd April 2019
- Volunteer Development Network: 23rd July 2019
- Volunteer Development Network: 24th September 2019
- Volunteer Development Network: 26th November 2019
All meetings take place 12.30pm - 3.00pm at The Bolton Hub.
- Volunteer Development Network: 28th February 2019
Presentations: Bolton Carers Support
Minutes of meeting 2018:
23rd October 2018, 31st July 2018, Tuesday 5th June, 27th March 2018